How does the pricing work for advertisers?
Paved works purely on a commission basis. We charge the commission from the publisher so as an advertiser, you pay the price you see listed on the platform.
There is no fee, subscription, or minimum monthly spend to use Paved.
On the Marketplace:
- Newsletter prices are listed by individual publishers
- You can book dedicated sends, native ads, and sponsored blog posts
- The listed price is the price you pay
On the Ad Network:
- You set a daily spend limit
- Your ads are run on a CPC or CPM basis which you set
- Ads are displayed on a real-time bidding basis
For Enterprise Accounts
There are still no fees or contractual lock-ins. If you intend on committing to an ad spend above $10,000, book a demo.